You can come and enjoy this popular Port Stephens holiday activity on Stockton Sand Dunes and receive 4WD Training for free. Why go off-roading by yourself and worry about mechanical problems and expensive recovery when you can tag-along with 4WD Tag-along Tours. You can just have fun and learn the safest ways to use your 4WD off-road at the same time!
- Driver training
- Visit Tin City
- 360 degree view from the very top of the sand dunes
- Driving up and over sand dunes
- Stop on the beach to look for pipis (shellfish)
- We will can personalise your 4WD tour to meet your needs.
Tag-Along Shipwreck Tour $189.00 Per vehicle (NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO MISSING SHIPWRECK)
YOU WILL BE SAFE!
4WD TAG-ALONG TOURS HAS BEEN OPERATING SINCE 1998 AND IS INCIDENT AND
Where are 4WD Tag-along Tours Conducted?
Tag-Along 4wd tours are conducted on the Sand Dunes of Stockton Beach, New South Wales, Australia. Located close to Port Stephens, you will have a great time learning more about your 4wd and enjoying the beautiful surroundings of this popular Port Stephens holiday destination. If you haven’t experienced the adventure of the sand dunes in your four wheel drive now is your chance to do so, legally and with an experienced four wheel drive guide.
Port Stephens Tourism Awards
4WD Tag-along Tours has been the finalist in the Port Stephens Tourism Awards five times. In 2000, 2002, 2007, 2008 and 2009 we were awarded the Finalist Certificate.
Experience the thrill of sandboarding when you come on a 4WD Tag-Along & Passenger Tour.
We will take you sandboarding on the sand dunes. Safe for young and old, slopes to suit gentle and adventurous! If you are between the age of 2 and 85 you can sandboard too.
4WD Tag-Along Tours has Sandboards for sale, individually hand made.
What You Should To Bring
It is important that you bring the following items with you on the tour:
- A Hat – for each family or group member!
- Sunscreen! – a must even on winter days!
- Sunglasses – they can make you more comfortable on bright days.
- Water/Drink – enough for each member of your family!
- Camera – A MUST! You will get fantastic shots of scenery, family and vehicles. Take wonderful memories home with you!
- A Big Smile – Don’t worry if you forget to bring one with you, we will make sure you leave with one!
We will provide all other necessities.
How To Find Us
The 4WD Tag-Along Tours meeting point is on Gan Gan Road at the IGA (Supermarket) Carpark in Anna bay.
You will be exploring the massive sand dune systems of Stockton Beach, the largest coastal sand dune system in Australia and the largest mobile sand dunes in the Southern hemisphere.
Don’t miss out on the Port Stephens 4WD Tour. Book now and enjoy your 4WD Training while you tag-along on this popular Port Stephens Holiday Activity.